Personal Information we collect
How we share your personal information
If you chose to provide us with any personal information, we may share such personal information in the following instances:
- We may share your personal information with our third party service providers (such as banking, bill collection, marketing, technology, hosting and customer support service providers) when it is required to assist with our regular business activities.
- We will share your personal information with law enforcement, governmental agencies and third parties when we are required to do so under any law, rules, by-laws, regulation, court orders, subpoena or other legal requests.
- We may share your personal information with any third party when it is expedient to do so to prevent harm to us, our other users, or any third party.
- We may also disclose your personal information to any individual or entity if we intend sell off any portion of our business assets to them, in order to enable them to continue to provide you with the Services.
- In addition, we will share your personal information with any third party if you expressly authorise us to do so.
Ads and third party links
“Cookies” are small files that help store user preferences and activity. Cookies help us improve your navigation and ease of use of our Sites. We use both “persistent” and “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Our Sites uses the following cookies:
||These cookies are sent by our content management system (WordPress) and are essential for the Footkin.com website to perform correctly.Cookies 1 and 2 are session cookies, while cookies 3 and 4 are persistent cookies.|
||These persistent cookies are sent by our social networking plugin (www.AddThis.com) and are used to remember your preferences.|
||These persistent cookies are sent by Google Analytics. They allow us to maintain and monitor the performance of the Sites. These cookies perform minimal tracking and do not cause any harm, or cause a threat, to you, your computer or your personal information.|
||This session cookie stores information about current variables in the game and helps us process important data necessary for gameplay.|
||This persistent cookie helps games load quickly and run smoothly on slower connections or devices with lower technical capabilities.|
You may disable cookies from your browser and delete cookies already stored on your device. Please note that doing so may adversely affect your ability to use the Sites and your experience on the Sites.
Queries and concerns